World-renowned speaker, author, TEDx-er, trainer, and confidence expert Caroline Goyder is bringing her new book — ‘Find Your Voice: The Secret to Talking with Confidence in Any Situation’ — to Buzzbar HQ on 26th March.
It'll be impossible to leave this event without feeling more confident — Caroline is going to pack the evening with helpful tips and exercises to help you when you go into work the next morning. Working with senior management in businesses and organisations around the world, Caroline knows more than a thing or two about the transformative power of confidence — she’s also been kind enough to put it into words, so grab a copy of the book on the night or beforehand for Caroline to sign.
What your evening includes:
- Casual networking (focus on ‘casual’...)
- A talk about ‘Find Your Voice: The Secret to Talking with Confidence in Any Situation’ with Caroline Goyder
- Brief Q&A with Paul Armstrong and AMA opportunity with Caroline Goyder
More about 'Find Your Voice'
Whether you want more social confidence in your day-to-day life, are hosting an event or appearing on a podcast, Find Your Voice will empower you to be bold, be present and captivate any audience.
Based on decades of helping broadcasters, celebrities, teachers and top-level professionals speak effortlessly in front of others, renowned voice teacher and communication expert Caroline Goyder will show you how to:
- Harness the full potential of your body, breath and voice
- Genuinely connect to others in a dizzyingly distracted world
- Stand out as a calm speaker, whatever the situation